How well would you live into your mission if you invested in your staff’s professional development?
We have partnered with dozens of organizations to lead trainings customized to the needs of their staff or constituents.
Every training we design is deeply customized to the needs of each of our clients. Working with organizational leadership to ensure we are touching on the most pressing areas, we design trainings that are:
- Rooted in each organization’s specific mission and work;
- Designed to address the unique needs of each group of participants;
- Highly interactive - we know that everyone has different learning styles and many adults learn best by actively participating vs. lecture style listening
- Community building - we design customized exercises for participants to work together towards mutual learning goals
- Fun! It’s hard to learn anything new if it’s not enjoyable. We aim to infuse our trainings with lightheartedness to ensure they are engaging
All of our trainings are based on our years of experience as consultants to mission-driven organizations. The areas we are best able to provide training in are:
- Strategic Planning (thinking, implementation, measurement, etc.)
- Scenario Planning
- Succession Planning
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Supervision & Delegation
- Board Development
- Capital Strategy
- Partnership & Collaboration
- Theory of Change/Logic Model/Log Frame
4 Kinds of Succession Planning
How to do Scenario Planning in an Uncertain Environment
How to do Scenario Planning in an Uncertain Environment Read More »
Mergers & Alliances as a Strategic Tool for Mission Delivery
Are there just too many nonprofit organizations? Alliances can take many forms. In this post, we’ll detail some of the most common forms of alliances and why organizations might want to use them. The important thing here is to keep your mission delivery at the forefront of your rationale, and to summon the personal humility that brought you to nonprofit work in the first place.
How to Create a Strategic Plan
Ever wonder what strategic planning is or how to do it? This post is for you!