What could you accomplish if you encouraged every member of your team to bring their full selves to work and empowered individuals at every level to contribute to decisions with authority and imagination?
We’re not afraid to unpack the elements of institutional racism and ableism that too often hold organizations back:
- Develop and facilitate affinity groups within your organization for healthier dialogue and constructive feedback
- Consider your work from an outside perspective, evaluating projects, programs and policies for equity and inclusion
- Provide anti-racist and anti-bias trainings and dialogues, and learn how to continue to invest in and implement this work in ongoing ways
By defining and developing your institutional values, centering constituent feedback, and committing to culture change for equity and inclusion, your organization has greater potential to drive positive change and inspire loyalty and engagement from your team and community at-large.
Prioritizing IDEA work is how the nonprofit sector will change. This is the ultimate commitment to lead with vision and integrity.
IDEA work includes:
- Board development trainings / consultation
- Culture change for equity & inclusion
- IDEA strategy
- Accessibility audit
- Values development
- Soliciting constituent feedback
- Policy development / review
- Affinity group facilitation
- DEI organizational assessment
- IDEA review of grant proposals
- IDEA review of grantmaking
PENN Creative Strategy leads Trainings & Workshops on:
- Anti-bias training
- Designing power (structural ways to address DEI)