PENN Creative Strategy works with nonprofit and foundation leaders to help them thrive in a changing world.
PCS is a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) in New York City that values and embeds diversity in our personnel, services, and our consulting approach.
What makes us different
We acknowledge the institutional oppression and trauma that marginalized communities face. As allies and change-makers, we actively build the capacity of third-sector organizations that support communities of color, indigenous communities, communities with disabilities, LTBTQ+ communities, and those with intersectional identities. In our work with clients, we blend our passion to build a better world with consulting expertise and lived experience to form an uncommon company that understands the issues today’s organizations face and is ready to support you as you navigate them.
We work with organizations that pursue several bottom lines simultaneously: a successful and thriving organization; social impact; and social justice. We act as a catalyst to organizations that are ready to move to the next level. We have built a small, highly qualified team of diverse professionals who support our clients as they increase their social impact, social justice, and mission effectiveness.
How we add value:
- Facilitate strategic conversations with provocative questions we help you shift perspectives and break out of old mental models to see what’s possible
- Build stakeholder alignment we get all your stakeholders aligned around common aspirations and intentions to support change efforts
- Structure to help navigate complexity we offer you objective insight and compassionate analysis to support your thinking about the future
- Align your business model with your aspirations we help you ensure your resources are in sync with your intentions to unlock greater impact
- Learning-focused project management we foster a trusting relationship with open communication to co-manage the engagement with our clients
- Lived experience combined with consulting expertise we bring lived experience that mirrors your stakeholders and use our consulting expertise to translate that insight into action.
If you’re ready to invest in taking your organization to the next level, let’s talk to see how we how we can partner to create a better world!
We work collaboratively because we believe expertise is best found in community.
We are richer for the contributions of people with different lived experiences. We acknowledge the intersections of people's identity by centering diverse voices because we believe that is essential to rebalancing power, access and opportunity.
Listening & Curiosity
We ask generative questions to provoke insight and movement, acting as supportive coaches to our clients.
Learning & Unlearning
We seek out new ideas and challenge the status quo because improvement is not a destination, it’s a state of being.
Justice & Equity
We seek to build more equitable systems for those we serve because we believe in making the world a better place.
We create safe spaces for generative dialogue and honesty rooted in connection and shared accountability.